

Vintage White Chiffon and Lace Blouse - Lee High-waisted denim shorts - Wanted Brown Platform Heels
I think lace and billowy sleeves are something that people either love or hate or aren't entirely sure about... comme moi :)
The sleeves on this vintage blouse have tiny tiny pleats all the way up them, and a sweet lace collar. It is, admittedly, a bit much, and I didn't do the best job of edgy-ing it up when I threw this together when we went out for a rather late dinner, but when I do find away of making it pop, I will probably wear it every second day :)
Ideas?
*love*
xx















19 comments:
i really love these shots taken in the dark . gives it alot of expression .
im following ur blog .
hope you follow me back :D
those are great photos .
thanks for sharing it with us..
thx for the comment on my blog
michelle . @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS
Love your blouse!
xx
L.R
Blouse is so pretty sweet. More accessories? Maybe some little leather gloves or some rocking over knee boots? I dunno... its beautiful as it is relly
lovely post!
You look so chic:)and I love your shorts, very very cool outfit.
xoxo
Thanks for all the sweet comments :)
xx
love it! sometimes its good just to let those "big" pieces just work it on their own =] xx
nice blog. :)
thanks for visiting mine!
love this outfit and your shoes! gahh ur legs look so long too.
it's too cold where i live to dress in shorts and bare legs. >.<
haha thanks girls :) glad you like it! xx
You know how to dress to impress! Love your blog, you really share beautiful stuff!
i love the blouse and the whole look. those pleats are fab! thanks for commenting on my blog! feel free to follow me too!
http://walkoffashion.blogspot.com/
Such a pretty blouse! Love the details on the collar. And my god, your legs seem to go on forever! Btw, thanks for visiting my blog :D
Hey girl, thanks for your comment.
Love your outfit- and the pictures are great, really!
Lovely greetings from germany!
Deike
i love your pose in the first picture! definitely a model in the making!
Anything highwaisted with that blouse is my instant thought! Underneath a romper/playsuit? Loose and untucked or half-tucked over short shorts? I love your blog, I'm trawling through the last pages of archives as I type!
thanks for the comment babe. You are GORGEOUS! Love this..
xxxBEL
WOW, you are so gorgeous! I love your blog. X
the photo's are amazing, as if they're from some editorial. the vintage blouse is just gorgeous, simple, clean but gorgeous.
I love this outfit and how it was put together. It is a perfect combination of vintage, sexy and trendy fashion!
XOXO
Aww - thank you all for the sweet comments :) xx
Post a Comment