Monday, 22 February 2010

Shoulders back.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
tfs

How cute is Hyoni Kang :) - the lipstick, the tights, her jumping pose: makes me smile.

I want Alana Zimmer's bag! Looks like Mulberry to me - oui? I'm also liking the idea of the scarf-over-head look this coming winter - I'm thinking soft, knitted, black: worn like a snood, I would say :)

And something else that brightened my day - over 100 followers! I really appreciate all your sweet comments and emails and suggestions! Thank you all so much :) let's keep it going.

*love*

xx

30 comments:

Jesa said...

Love those tights and the jumping pose-cuteness!!

Cheers, Jesa

Sophie Carmo said...

Beautifuls pics and look...mUAKSSSS

Emilie Delance said...

love both pic's! Hyoni Kang is too cute :D love the colors!

xoxo

Romany said...

I really love this post! I have an endless fascination with photos that feature snowflakes in mid-air. Such a beautiful effect.
And Hyoni Kang is just cute as a button.
ROmany
xx

panda said...

i love colourful tights but for some reason when i wear them, i look a bit silly. oh well!

j3nhow said...

love the bag too!!! nice blog!!!

xoxo jenna

http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

michelle_ said...

i love hyoni very much too !
she looks like a walking doll !
and that navy jacket is beautiful !

Kiyo said...

Hyoni is adorable! I love seeing Asian models on runways and editorials.

Coco and Zaahb said...

Hyoni Kong's purple tights are too perfect


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

ZEUS said...

Congratulations on a wonderful blog!

Posh said...

Great outfits, very nice!

coolboy said...

that cool i like it beautiful post

how come thatt girl in air\


http://101smiles.blogspot.com/

lenka James said...

I like wearing my scraf like that too though some people say it looks dumb :P but I like it so ^^ Nice post btw

Nathaniel said...

I want Alana Zimmer's whole look! Great post :)

http://lifeinleather.blogspot.com/

Caroline Gault said...

I love that top shot---what a great moment!

And PURPLE TIGHTS!? Lovely!

http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

Lexi Colby said...

wow i absolutely love both pictures! so stylish xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the colourful tights!!!!

http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

Olivia Liem said...

Hi dear, thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your blog too, I'm following u!!

I love both looks, so chic!! The bag looks like a PS1 for me. Both Ps1 and Mulberry Alexa are my dream bags!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Hyoni is super cute! Love these pics.

Katerina Kazia said...

Love love love the first pic!

Graham I. Haynes said...

Those purple tights are killer! Perfect mix of fun and sophisticated.

Nathalie said...

The first picture is absolutely perfect. The outfit, the pose, the woman... everything
*Nathalie

Anonymous said...

qiqe alfaro saw your blog
:)

TMFA said...

LOVE THESE! The snow makes it look so much better!

yoli said...

nice blog

mashi said...

love the fuchsia tight on Hyoni Kang, very chic.

Congrats on the 100 followers x

Anonymous said...

they both look awesome but im super impressed by the second girl's ability to look cute in the snow

Prutha Raithatha said...

love the second pic... congrats on the 100 followers!!

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Prutha Raithatha said...

love the second pic... congrats on the 100 followers!!

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Oh my god! The second picture is taken from Chinatown! I recognize my NYC!