so so true, the back of that dress is like liquid, and that jacket is so elegant, even though i'm anti-fur.www.humiliatedforyou.blogspot.com
fur coat = amazing! love the metalic dress too, so gorgeous.
i love it
I love the way the dress flows in the back and the jacket is too cute (it looks so warm. I need it for this winter weather)!!!<3FOLLOW:http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
It's been a while since I've really loved a Luca Luca collection -- this one was gorgeous! I also love the back of that silver dress :)xxoo Josiehttp://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
i loved this collection it was very feminine and ChicHttp://cocozaahb.blogspot.com
this dress is the perfectionhttp://lenkajames.devote.se/
the back of that last dress is lovely!! i always miss the details in the back because the pictures usually just show the front! hahalove, patty annAlphaBetaChic Blog
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so so true, the back of that dress is like liquid, and that jacket is so elegant, even though i'm anti-fur.
www.humiliatedforyou.blogspot.com
fur coat = amazing! love the metalic dress too, so gorgeous.
i love it
I love the way the dress flows in the back and the jacket is too cute (it looks so warm. I need it for this winter weather)!!!
<3
FOLLOW:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
It's been a while since I've really loved a Luca Luca collection -- this one was gorgeous! I also love the back of that silver dress :)
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
i loved this collection it was very feminine and Chic
Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com
this dress is the perfection
http://lenkajames.devote.se/
the back of that last dress is lovely!! i always miss the details in the back because the pictures usually just show the front! haha
love,
patty ann
AlphaBetaChic Blog
Post a Comment