Monday, 8 February 2010

Fabulosity.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 000 hits! That's pretty exciting, isn't it? :) Thank you all so much.

I was on my way out to do some photocopying, as you do, so I did some photos for you to celebrate!

Admittedly, I wear this dress a lot, but normally I belt it and play around with how it drapes and tucks and the works. So, I decided to just leave it as is. With a black platform Acne boot, I think this would be all the more perfect, but my over-worn lace-ups will have to do. For now :)

Please pardon my terrible hair from swim racing today!

Hope everyone had an awesome start to the week.

*love*

xx

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy. this is absolutely FABULOSITY. i'm not sure if my other comment got through, the lace ups are great :) i like. first comment!

Four Letter Words said...

i LOVE this dress! it's funny how things suddenly feel right- I'm totally obseessing over long dresses (even though they would never suit me), this is the perfect mix!

ScribbleBabbles said...

wow wow wow. I'm stunned! that looks like one of A.Wang's. I want one! :D Truiy fab Marjorie ;)

Alice said...

Love your outfit! Very simple, casual, and ultra cool. The boots are great.

mardijane said...

wow, you look good. not surprised, but still surprised. somehow.

www.humiliatedforyou.blogspot.com

just because...

Mar Estarellas said...

Girl, i LOVE your blog, your shots are amazing. I follow you!

Lapetitefille said...

Lovely pictures!! were did u buy this dress?

Coco and Zaahb said...

Dying for your boots right now!


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

i love the tank dress!! short in front long in back. LOVE! who makes it??

http://walkoffashion.blogspot.com/

SaraJ said...

your lovely and all, I bet u know that. But oh my that fence in the back is perfect.

Jess said...

LOVE those boots. You look lovely as always sweet. Your so tiny!

Josie said...

So pretty -- love it!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Lenka James said...

i LOVE this dress..Its so stunning

http://lenkajames.devote.se/

Jesa said...

I love this and am having serious heart palpitations over those shoes!!! So pretty!

Congrats on the 10,000 hits! Work it out ;)

Cheers, Jesa

Glamourborn said...

LOVE the dress. And the alleyway. Alleyways make the world go round in my opinion, crates optional. More Marjorie dress-ups please!
Love TTGB
(http://totheglamourborn.blogspot.com/)

Alice D. Millionaire said...

i so LOVE these frames.. that brick column adds just the right amount of color.. and those boots, oyvey, i swoon.

alice d.

Style Stars said...

love the shoes. very cute && congrats :)

xo

fall in love with kate moss...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you have too much time on your hands margo monster :)

anouk said...

just amazing blog, the images are really cool!love it!:)

Unknown said...

Simplicity. Awesomity.

Anonymous said...

Love Ur Blog and the dress so comfortly and looks GREAT on U! :-)