



Models.com, Rad Hourani, Chadwick Tyler and the latest big new faces of FW10 runways teamed up, and this stunning editorial was the result. I'm currently a big fan of Rad Hourani's multi-method, unisex collection, and I love the way it's been presented in black and white. It's all so clean, it's a bit mesmerising.
How gorgeous is that profile shot of Kristina Krivomazova :O I also wouldn't mind owning that jacket :D
*love*
xx















9 comments:
Oh rad rad and chad! I love this editorial and the clothes complete with slits and zips
black and white are my favourite!! white jackets and zippers . amazin
I've always thought that showing a collection in black and white takes away from the colour (not that that is bad) and lets you see the real essence of the collection, rather than lots of colours that 'pop' or make you feel a certain way.
From Dolly
XX
http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/#
Breathtaking shots x
cool pic!! I love this post !!
:D
xoxo
Love the cuts and slits. They made it look clean and edgy at the same time!
http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com
Now this is an absolute knockout photo session. Amazingly creative garments, a unique model, and a photographer who knows how to use black and white to his/her full advantage. Great post, really enjoyed it.
I love this editorial
sports video
amazing editorial! i am drooling over that jacket...love the braided hair too.
-emilyviveur
Post a Comment