Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Mais oui, Bonjour.

Photobucket

Altamira: Models Off Duty

Just sharing the favourite street style photo I've seen recently - the lovely Jac Jagaciak and Frida Gustavsson leaving the Elie Saab show that I went so crazy about - the hair is so amazing.

*love*

xx

23 comments:

Glamourborn said...

OMG my grandma has two of those leather jackets on the right in a brown and a green. SO bringing them out this winter blessed grandma! Heart M!
Love TTGB
http://totheglamourborn.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Ohh i right clicked this one too. They are both so gorgeous

WASHMACH said...

great picture!
WM.

WWW.WASHMACH.COM

Coco and Zaahb said...

I love Frida, she always looks great


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

Vanilla said...

Great piture, Love their outfits :)

Love vanilla

Isabel said...

those girls are gorgeous!

http://walkoffashion.blogspot.com/

Roxana C said...

oh, if only i had longer hair...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely comment! your blog looks amazing!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

so stunning, & i love both of the outfits... thanks for commenting my blog, i like the look of yours!

fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

IDYLLE said...

ahw frida is so cute! i love this picture

bravegrrl said...

love both!

xo
bravegrrl.blogspot.com

Fashion By He said...

great picture, love your blog

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

why are models so well dressed and beautiful? life sucks. haha.

Pai said...

I love this pic SO much they both look great

Iva Messy said...

darling braids!

Josie said...

You're right, the hair is to die. I wish I could braid better -- I'd love to be able to do the Lauren Conrad braid with my bangs!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love the fur colar and beutifully braided hair!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Style Stars said...

i saw this pic too.... AMAZINGGGGG. models off duty are just the best. love it.

xo

fall in love with kate moss...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Move said...

I love frida coat, she has amazing style!

xxx

Alejandra R. Jazo said...

Saludos desde México!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your sweet comments.

Great blog, you will find me here more often!! :D


http://www.mexicanachic.com/

Alice said...

Great image! They don't look off duty at all, they look straight off the catwalk, even in the seemingly casual outfits!

Lorena said...

I love this shot too, I saved it to my computer the second I saw it on The Fashion Spot! They are both dressed impeccably and the hair is so awesome.

. said...

Amaaazing !!

XX
http://selmakh.blogspot.com/