

In the space of two days, the amazing symmetrical McQueen prints gracing two international editorials:
- Anne Sophie Monrad by Felix Lammers in Glass Magazine (styled by a very talented Darren Knight)
- Freja Beha Erichsen shot by Josh Olins for VOGUE UK (March 2010), styled by Superwoman
Superwoman being Lucinda Chambers :)
I wish those McQueen SS10 shoes and dresses could be watered down for retail - I would be there in a flash with all my yet-to-be life savings :)
Happy Friday all! I thought the end of the week would never come.
*love*
xx















21 comments:
Freja!!!! LOVE~~
your blog is so beautiful, i love your posts (and header!!- lovely illustration)
thank you for the comment, we'll follow you :)
beautiful pictures, love the clothes!
have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for the comment! love the blog! will be following! love the top pic in this collection, magical and beautiful!
xo
Glad you all enjoy them! xx :D
So freaking beautiful! I can't get over how intricate the dress is that Freja is wearing. Great inspiration.
gorgeous dress, love the shoulder piece!
www.myliestylin.com
Oh he is my all time favorite love his inspiration
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/
love love love!
McQueen is my die hearted favorite!! His eye for detail is always spot on! I'm so completely in love!
GREAT BLOG.
OMG!!! The heels in the first picture are AMAZING!!
love the first dress and the shape of the second!
and mcqueen's quote is too funny!
http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com
thanks for stopping by!!
Your blog is amazing! I already add to my reader!
xx Bru
HAHHAHAH mcqueen is so awesome.
I am STILL dyyyyying over Freha! So pretty!
xxxx BEL
:) tres interesting! i love. x
I loved McQueen's S/S collection!! I saw your post on my blog (thanks)! Your blog's cute too!! Please follow my blog too!
<3
Follow:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
I love that quote and that first picture. :D
wow amazing photos!! beautiful and rustic feel.
Julia
http://julialuckett.wordpress.com
Post a Comment