Sunday, 21 February 2010

Tush #1 2010 : Ranya Mordanova by Armin Morbach.

Photobucket

How stunning does Ranya look?? The styling is perfection - those studs: Gaga eat your heart out. If I had access to that jacket, I would wear it everywhere - you watch me :)

Looks to me as if Ranya has grown up a lot - oui?

*love*

xx

18 comments:

Crystal said...

Those studs are serious perfection. Worth the fact that they were probably a bitch to put together.

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket!!! and the gold stickers are seriously cool!

http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Gorgeous. I want to walk around with pretty studs on my face. Have a happy Sunday babe x

dotie said...

the jacket is to die for..love it :)

eclectic du jour

Catherine said...

Oh wow... stunning.

Victoria Jin said...

Yes she has! And the balance of this whole cover is so perfect. I can't help noticing, since I also design covers :)

xx

apparellel said...

love your blog! that jacket is awesome!

xxx
t

Mayleigh said...

thnx for ur comment and nice blog too! i luv fashion :)
xx

STOCKHOLM AND SOUTH said...

pretty cover!

agnes said...

What a eye-catching cover for Tush! I am eager to find out the editorials inside, they often have lovely eds.

agnes xx

Anonymous said...

I am totally obsessed with her short hair cut. LOVE it! xo Mish

www.themishdish.blogspot.com

BlogNdoll said...

I discover your blog. I really love your "header".
Hope you will come and see my blog too. I follow you !

See you soon.

Kristen Leo said...

-you watch me... hahaha thats funny! i agree it is indeed gorgeous!
thanks for commenting on my blog! i really like yours!
following you! follow me back if you want :)

Kristen Leo said...

-you watch me... hahaha thats funny! i agree it is indeed gorgeous!
thanks for commenting on my blog! i really like yours!
following you! follow me back if you want :)

Siouxsie said...

Ooh, I want to stick those studs all over my cheeks!

Thanks for dropping by! :) Love the blog x

Style Stars said...

omg she's so gorgeous! and the jacket is def amazing.

xx

fall in love with a shooting star...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Graham I. Haynes said...

This is the coolest thing I've seen all day.

www.janetteria.com said...

I'm crazy for your header! Awesome!

P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Schnappy Jewelry giveaway!♥

Good luck!