Saturday, 13 February 2010

I snack on sequins. Part sept.

I'm out for the weekend doing some course work at a residential. No internet! Sorry, friends :( But here, I leave with my favourites from the Richard Chai Love collection that walked the Bryand Park Tents yesterday.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I think I liked the concepts more than I did the pieces, but the models looked beautiful nonetheless (red lips - another thing haunting me), and the overall silhouette was quite pretty.

Have an awesome weekend, lovelies!

*love*

xx

6 comments:

Style Stars said...

wow im loving the textures! and the nude shoes!

xx

fall in love with a shooting star...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Pauli said...

i don't know. I liked it but each piece separate

iris said...

Hi, just discovered your blog and I'm following you.

I don't know what to think about this but loved the colours with that red lips!

xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Love the volume the fur brings!
xxx

anna bu said...

i like the last outfit, but the ones before....hm...i think it's too mixed. i really like mixed patterns but this just doesn't look right to me :)


bisous
annabu

Josie said...

I agree -- concepts over pieces for sure. But if I could "snack on sequins" I completely would -- I LOVE them!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com