yessshhh they look like they're having a great time over a ciggy !
So cutehttp://www.littlevoguette.blogspot.com :)
My two favourite models.Love Freja's hair.. Perfection!!!
Beauts!Thanks for visiting my blog, so sweet of you!I clicked on your lookbook and I'm in love with your looks! You're gorgeous! :D
I love the pic besides the cigarettes
love them, this picture is so cute but abbey's teeth start to get gray because of tobacco, it's a pity.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yessshhh they look like they're having a great time over a ciggy !
So cute
http://www.littlevoguette.blogspot.com
:)
My two favourite models.Love Freja's hair.. Perfection!!!
Beauts!
Thanks for visiting my blog, so sweet of you!
I clicked on your lookbook and I'm in love with your looks!
You're gorgeous! :D
I love the pic besides the cigarettes
love them, this picture is so cute but abbey's teeth start to get gray because of tobacco, it's a pity.
Post a Comment