I agree completely, I don't eveen know which one is prettier.sorry, I don't know who are they...
I wish I knew who they are, they're beautiful, and the eyes of the right one are stunning!xo
i agree. especially the one on the left. sorry i have no idea who they areWalk of Fashion
the girls are stunning ..
Totally agree. They are stunning and cool looking
Gaah - I'll find out who they are somehow! :) xx
the girl on the right has amazing green eyes!!!http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/
its true they have a very interesting beauty and vibrant eyes..I LIKE their expressions
Hey I was on models.com and the girl on the left won or was in the top 5 for ford models comp x
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I agree completely, I don't eveen know which one is prettier.
sorry, I don't know who are they...
I wish I knew who they are, they're beautiful, and the eyes of the right one are stunning!
xo
i agree. especially the one on the left. sorry i have no idea who they are
Walk of Fashion
the girls are stunning ..
Totally agree. They are stunning and cool looking
Gaah - I'll find out who they are somehow! :) xx
the girl on the right has amazing green eyes!!!
http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/
its true they have a very interesting beauty and vibrant eyes..I LIKE their expressions
Hey I was on models.com and the girl on the left won or was in the top 5 for ford models comp
x
Post a Comment