Sunday, 21 March 2010

Darn knit all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
polyvore

Ever since I saw one of these amazing Dries Van Noten maxi sweaters being paraded around the streets of Jak&Jil, I've been contemplating whether or not I have the time to sit down with camel wool and mohair (because that's totally just sitting in my non-existent knitting basket) and magically make one. On the other hand, I've also be poking around for a sweater with a similar (slightly shorter?) cut and have, obviously, failed. Can anyone help me there? It looks so soft and comfy and so perfect for Winter.

Man I'm puntastic. :)

*love*

xx

12 comments:

Lenka James said...

Indeed they look gorgeous!

miriam said...

oh i love these!! xx

TM said...

How nice!!!!
Looks really confortable!

Abby said...

hahah yes darn knit all indeed.

I do not know where, but when you find out, let me know, because I too have been lusting after these...

and its almost winter times!

x

Anonymous said...

great blog sweetie :)
I love them too! I first saw them at Style.com a little less than a year ago... They're adorable!

CamilleM said...

Thanks for your nice words :)
Cute blog too!

Zuzolińska said...

I love the first one!
Great blog :)

visit me http://zuzolinska.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Ohhh they look so soft and perfect for snuggling up out of the cold. Let me know if you find or if you decide to get creative.

Thanks for all your messages sweet. x

shoulderache said...

If you can't find those exact ones, I'd be willing to bet that someone on etsy will either have something similar or be willing to make something similar for you.

Dries is awesome and I always wish he did more knitwear items.

Teresa said...

Ooo, I am always on the lookout for a large comfy sweater like those. Those colors are great! Would love to add them into my wardrobe.

http://www.invasionista.com

Emily said...

ah arent these just fab. WIsh i had one of these on my torso.
hmmphhh Great blog.
You have yourself a new follower.
X

Rebecca said...

so nice, the whole sweater thing, reminds me of rodarte, but I love their spin on the colours and knits used.

very very cool.

http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/