
tfs
I know a lot of people are getting sick of the hype, but I thought it needed to be said once more. Alexander McQueen. Art. Style. Amazing. This shot is from MUSE Magazine #19 and has to be my absolute favourite of all the McQueen related eds that have been flying around at tfs. It just works - photo quality, asymmetry, makeup, dress.
Thought it would be nice to pick up our lazy Sundays :)
*love*
xx















30 comments:
Personally I don't mind all of the hype about McQueen. His designs are art and should be acknowledged! This photograph is beautiful!!
<3
Take a Walk on a Rae of Sunshine:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
He was much more than a designer, his creations were so visionary and complex.
Http://cocozaahb.com
I am never bored when i see alexander mcqueen's designs! Love it!!!
fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com
when i first saw the pic i thought it was gaga. definitely something she would wear.
and he deserves all the attention and more...his label wont be the same without him
Walk of Fashion
your blog is amazing :)
wow.
his creations never seize to amaze me... definitely not just a designer, but an artist.
awesome blog btw!! will definitely be back :):)
i completely agree with reiintokyo (:
i'm so following your blog from now on! x
OH WHAT A FACINATING PICTURE!
tbh i knew nothing about alexander mcqueen until his death ): so i googled him and realised what a legend of legends he was. sigh, i wish i knew more about him when he was alive but i guess thats how the world works. most of the time their worth isn't appreciated until after death. put this, this photograph, is just amazing. and also, nice blog (:
truly is perfection!...
thanks for stopping by my blog.
your blog is awesome...
i find, you have a good sense for mode.
Thanks for your comment on my blog^^ You've got a great blog here!! I'm loving it ^^
This is pure beauty.
wow, amazing! Lovely blog you have here, thanks for stopping by!
If you love this check out http://www.meselastudios.com/ Kristen Files head designer exclusively uses feathers in all of her designs!!
thanks for stopping by with the love!
mcqueen will be missed, his designs are truly unique and inspirational. really love your blog! x
THis piece of art is flippin awesome!
Thanks for stopping by!
And I think that Alexander McQueen deserves all the hype. Great post!
Thank you for the comment!!! :)
Great blog, amazing photo :)
Have a great day!!!
//Johanna
everything about the photo is perfect, people are sick of mcqueen hype? Im certain that ill never be.
ps, ty for the comment (: good blog.
beeble xo
I agree, it's a wonderful shot.
The asymmetry adds to the already- existent flow of the material and the model becomes a part of. Lovely piece & you're so gorgeous in your DP!!!
xoxo
soumia
Perfection is all I can say!
-Bego
http://thestylegrabber.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I think we're going to be good friends. Keep up the great posts!
I love it! It looks likes its from another world. It almost has a Swan Lake inspired side to it :)
www.toindigo.blogspot.com
Oh wow...I think I now know what I want to wear on my wedding day...!
Love love love,
Erin
xx
fierce! thanks for your lovely comments! great blog you have here :)
cara mia ♥
this picture is just so so epic...thanks for the very nice comment, I enjoy reading your blog very much!
This one of my favorite designs from AMcQ.
Amber
ambersmouthwash
It's a beautiful picture!
*
such a gorgeous editorial! he will be missed!
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
Post a Comment