Saturday, 6 March 2010

From time to time I try my hand at show-stopping.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
modelsoffduty.com

More Fashion Week street-styling loves.

I want Ieva Laguna's Derek Lam cape! It looks so warm and comfy. Who's also in love with her (PRADA?) heels? It has triggered the thought that maybe I can try socks and heels this Winter.

And Ms Newcomer - Ruby Albridge. If she's going to castings looking like that, she has this season in the bag. A pretty amazing bag at that - studs studs studs. Also loving that tie-dye scarf - I'll have to find/make one some time.

*love*

xx

6 comments:

BlogNdoll said...

The cape is really cute!
Shoes are... Totaly crazy! How can she walk with these shoes???

See you

Coco and Zaahb said...

I like Ruby, she's definitely gonna be a front runner for the new wave of models


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg yes. the cape. it's love. haha.. that's the first thing I thought when I saw it!

- Marie

mia said...

I love the entire outfit of the second girl. I adore to see sock with heels, it's so chic and cool. where was the first picture taken?

Jess said...

Wasn't a big fan of Ruby but she is winning me over with outfits like this. She looks smokin

Isabel said...

im dying over the bags *die*

Walk of Fashion