Friday, 5 March 2010

Balmain FW10.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
vogue.com.au

As much as people seem to be getting bored of Balmain's look, I think they're doing a lot of comparison between collections, which is natural I guess, but isn't runway fashion about now and the designs themselves?

All the pieces are still so well made and cut and conceptualised - and practically radiates Balmanity (totally just coined a new term :D) - and I really don't see why people are complaining when the look is quite clearly adapted to current and future trends.

That is all.

I kid, I kid. :) Love the embellishments as per always. And fringes - maybe they will stay in for another season after all.

Continued enjoyment of this natural hair and makeup.

*love*

xx

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Yes, although Balmain is a newer label, it caters for classic yet avant-garde style!
Loving the gold and big shoulders; very "Balmanesque"!

TEE&FAME x

Anonymous said...

I agree I'm a little bit of a fan. Like the sleves and though I'm not a fan of gold, gold is working here

Karoline said...

Before this collection I was a little bored of Balmain, but this is fantastic!

I V Y said...

doesn't siri just look like a goddess in that amazing brocade? mmm

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love all the gold and brocade!

Anonymous said...

Rihanna is going to rock the hell out of this collection.

-Empress

http://truequeen.com

Lenka James said...

I love the short golden dress its stunning

Cecilia said...

oh my god these pieces are so inspiring..