Monday, 1 March 2010

Emilio Pucci FW10.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

To start with, I would like to point out how incredible this building is, and how much I want to be sitting in that front row - look at that gorgeous floor!

Second, Pucci has seriously taken that step up. Peter Dundas seriously put his greatest foot forward and pulled the FW10 bar right up to I don't even know how high. The front row obviously agreed - look at their little faces of awe in every photo :)

As much as the collection was Balmain-esque, I have to say the details and concepts were just mindblowing. I was looking at these in HD and it was like every corner you zoomed in on was a different piece of art - especially the very-much-talked-about embellished mini dress on Mariacarla - and the whole picture was just this amazing maze of quality.

That white blazer is also the new love of my life. Almost :) How gorgeously modern-old-school is it? Love.

P.S. I just noticed that some of the shoes are the same as Versace's :O Can anyone explain this?

*love*

xx

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my fucking god. The first picture is beyond radical - gorgeous model and to die for purple maxi!
The sequin dress too; I die. Seriously.

I love your blog!

Stace x

Keri Shadai said...

This is actually one of the best collections I've seen this season. Pucci really did step it up! In <3!

xox KS

Luna said...

Abbey looks so elegant in that first dress, this is an amazing collection.
and it is quite Balmain-esque.

Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo

Anna said...

Gosh, that last dress is absolutely divine! Its such a strong dress and a very pretty color. Thanks for posting!

satinsugar.blogspot.com

mia said...

you're welcome, I really enjoy your blog, continue it ;)

Anonymous said...

Love this collection!
especially the first pic with the purple maxi dress and abbey lee looks fabulous!!!

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com