weheartit - tumblr - mine - newguard - weheartit - tumblr - weheartit - weheartit - mine - tumblr
Some inspiration for you all on a lazy Sunday afternoon that seems to be stuck in that in-between weather where nothing goes anywhere and all you can think about is what you should be doing.
I'm rather proud of that shot of the moon - I was mucking around with the aperture on the camera and the 18-25mm lens picked up that detail (zoomed and cropped, of course)
As you can probably tell, I have this huge fascination with light at the moment. And an even bigger fascination (obsession) with Dion Lee's stunning SS09 runway heels (above) - amazing.
How was everyone's weekend?
I'm so not ready to get back into the swing of the week.
*love*
xx
























21 comments:
those heels are love!
my friend and I are planning to go to Australia for exchange sometime next year, and I was just wondering what the weather is like from Feb-June and August-November, and is there a difference in weather between the West and East coast?
Thanks! :)
- Marie
Amazing pictures!!!
Love it all, the spider web with the rainbow dews is just so cool! Love your blog <3
fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com
Is that your photo of the moon? That's amazing!!! What camera do you have? Your blog is really good, alway love meeting new bloggers from the same part of the world :)
-em. Xx
spindizzyfall
thanks for the comment
cute blog! i think ive met you...
Haha that's really awesome! ahh I can't wait. I find it really funny because I'm from Canada. and it's the complete opposite. My summer is June to August, Winter is from December to February. And I'm sure Australia's winter isn't as cold as Canada's! We go below zero.
Thanks so much!
I will have more questions later :)
- Marie
You took that moon shot? That's pretty cool! I have tried and failed in the past...thanks for the inspiration collection
Great pictures!! Love the one of the hands and the girl underwater. Can't wait to hit the beach!
P.S. Thanks for commenting on our blog! :)
Beautiful photos sweetie... I'm impressed. Love the details shots too. xoxo
such pretty photos, i have a wee obsession with purposefully out-of-focus photos at the moment so naturally love those first two shots.
amazing pics, especially the last one ! Have a nice week-end xx
haha so sure of it. halloween at point piper?
Such inspirational pics, thanks for sharing! Deff cheered up my lazy Sunday - just like you described. And you should be proud of that shot of the moon, amazing. And THOSE SHOES. Wow.
xxxx
haha i know right!
i was dressed as an american indian if you remember
all is very good! yourself? definately following :) xx
Gorgeous shots darl. Lovin the first row especially. Arggh the weather is wacked.. Hanging for cooler weather and brisk breezes.
ps great minds think alike? Getting that sweater ordered this week, cant wait
ahh same. ive got exams atm which is deathly but whatever!
was an interesting night to say the least!
i collect my pictures from a gazillion blogs i subscribe to, tumblrs i follow and photographers... ive got too many! haha
hello lovely!
thanks for visiting, your blog is so amazing! i just love this inspiration here! and i do love meeting fellow aussie's;) im now following you!
xx
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com
Your blog is so pretty, as in great photos and runway pictures. Nicely played. I will follow.
Handsome pictures :)
See you
Great photos, I think the spider web one is awesome, that's my fav. Moon shot is very cool, too!
Love those pictures
fabulous montage
Post a Comment