




tfs
Is anyone besotted with elbow length leather gloves? And that leather skirt - so shiny. The LV monogram on those clutches are so gorgeous as well. I quite liked how muted the whole collection was from afar but, zooming in, you see all this insane little details that give this nicely balanced, aesthetically pleasing look.
What a star casting :O
*love*
xx















9 comments:
Mcpherson is back. Love the second dress. Awesome print and clevage!
I Liked the leatherish fabric on the inside of the last dress!:) And your post " Wonders cease" was very good:)
i loved that the collection, to me anyway, seemed so unexpected... cleavage instead of legs?!! but it seemed so perfect. a total work of art. and you are so right, the cast was AMAZING, probably the best of all shows :)
xx
fall in love with vika gazinskaya...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/
I love the clutches and seeing Mcphearson totally shocked me, in a good way of course
Http://cocozaahb.com
really love that 3rd dress down- so vintage and classic hollywood glamour!
- Robbin
www.hellocreation.blogspot.com
amazing.
Breathtaking! Now I want to see the collection as a whole!! Feel free to stop by/follow my blog!
<3
FOLLOW:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
LOVE THOSE DRESSES!
How hot does Elle look? Great show x
Post a Comment