Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Hannah Holman by Benny Horne: RUSSH#33.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
fashiongonerogue

So we all need a regular dose of rebel - and I guess it was just as well that I haven't had one for far too long. Stopped by BORDERS this afternoon and picked up the just-out issue of RUSSH - if there is kick-ass in this world (and the movie doesn't count), this is it. All in this beautifully printed little publication of cheekbones and fierce eyes.

So in love with that last Purl Harbour knit, and I must say - Ms Hannah Holman is one bleach haired, sharp-faced talent.

Agreed?

*love*

xx

31 comments:

Veronica said...

cool picts!

Anonymous said...

Oh i almost bought one today and decided against it...silly pixel!

Anonymous said...

cool pics... nice finds... i really luv them

ULY&CASE said...

rad pics and blog

check mine out
http://fashionisfueledbyobsession.blogspot.com/
xxx

mel said...

absolutely love it! so inspiring and the coolest pictures ever
x
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

Ella said...

Ohhh I love this, the boots, the layering! I want this look!
Wicked pictures
xx
http://alarmfleedeny.blogspot.com/

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Hi Maragaret - GORGEOUS blog am so pleased i have found you so thanks for stopping by dolliedaydream. By the way i just LOVE your blog banner! :-0) Have a sweet day Kitty xxx

Tabitha said...

Great line! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your Com
:D JusteRyma

Coco and Zaahb said...

Great shots, i love em


Http://cocozaahb.com

kate maggie said...

just amazing!

Jess said...

Ahh she is stunning isn't she! I'm predicting the next Abbey, but Hannah, not Abbey :). Gahhh jealous, im grabbing mine tomorrow

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Clara Campelo said...

Wonderful post
lovely blog
xxx

Anonymous said...

the lighting in these photos are wash out wonderful

Anna @ IHOD said...

Margaret,
your blog is fantastic! so glad you stopped by...look forward to following:)

Lisa said...

I love this editorial. Nice post :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I really love the last look!

Lovely blog :)
http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

Milk. said...

Amazing pictures. Make you love rebellion :p

Iulia Romana said...

The 2nd photo is the best.I would wear that outfit for sure !

Carole said...

Wow! I LOVE *every* piece in these photos. It's all so edgy and chic.

Thanks so much for stopping by and kindly commenting my blog.

Carole

Diana Quintana said...

Thank you so much for your comment and gorgeous pics. Lovely blog,
xoxo

www.f-puppet.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

These looks are so cool. The in air shot is definitely my favorite!!

Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures! especially the leaping one

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

blackecstasy said...

those photographs are stunning!!!
keep inspire me dear :)

have a great weekend . .
love
xx
yudia aiiu
http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These photos are awesome <3
Nice blog :)

xxx
Maeva*

BOY MOMENTS said...

O M G these editorials are soo MY STYLE!!! love

John Bernal said...

What a great editorial. The styling done mixing many layers to create this "rebel" look is translated really well. I especially love the action pic (#3).

P.S. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Hope you keep reading!

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining my VERY small blog fanclub haha :D Your blog is lovely. . beautiful images. . .and the sketch is wonderful. Love, love

Barbora said...

Waw, love these pictures!
Following you, follow me too,
xoxo

http://barboradudinska.blogspot.com
"fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

Prutha Raithatha said...

love them boots!!

www.donotshoeme.blogspot.com