Thursday, 25 March 2010

Schuester, eat your heart out.

Photobucket
From left to right: Agent99 Nicole Bag - Kiki de Montparnasse Le Soleil Crochet-Lace Bra - Forever21 Large Floral Clips - Glassons Lady Double Button Jacket - Prism Rectangle-frame Acetate Glasses - Miu Miu Satin Platform Pumps - Burberry Pyramid Stud Ring - Forever21 Large Floral Clip - HTC Fishbone studded leather belt

I am, admittedly, feeling a bit crazy this evening - thus the super cluttered collage, weird combinations, and going to town with Forever21 flower hair clips :)

I have to say that I'm so in love with Miu Miu's block heels, especially in this nude colour. I'm also really liking the idea of clear nerd frames - new level of cool nerdom! Though some would argue otherwise for my part, anyway :D Really feeling the white blazer too - I know I know... I keep promising that the blazer hunt will solve itself some day. I tend to fail at these things though!

And yes! I realise my outfits posts haven't happen for about a week now - this needs to change (thank you for your sweet comments/emails reminding me :p). So I hereby promise that I will have one up by the beginning of next week at the absolute latest! Have lots of things to share :D

Speaking of which - WOW: almost 200 followers! And just under a week ago, I was thanking you all for the 150 :O You know I love you all!

One day till the weekend, my friends - hang in there.

P.S. did anyone get my intertextual post title reference :)

*love*

xx

30 comments:

Stacy said...

the lace bra and platforms are so gorgeous! lusting over nude right now.

xStace

RITA said...

those are some delicious Miu Miu pumps:)

refined-taste.blogspot.com

eek said...

I adore those Miu Miu platforms...and the flowers are fabulous!

Emm said...

Ooooo this is a good one! Also really liking flower clips (will be lovely for spring).

-em
spindizzyfall

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the nearly 200 followers! :) Love what you've picked out here, and I so agree about the Miu Mius!
xxx

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

ooo i love those rectangle frame acetate glasses ! :D

amalie said...

great pieces! love the nude colors. and yeah i agree, miu miu's heels are greaaat :)

Jess said...

Frames are mad! Love them, need them! Been wearing my spectacles all week, out of contacts :( Think its time for new frames and those clear ones are right up there on my list.

Oh and that bra looks so delicate and pretty! x

Sher said...

Wow, I need that lacy bra and those Miu Miu heels in my life! Too beautiful:)

xx

chrisjinkim said...

I want to make this into an outfit! I like all the picks!

Coco and Zaahb said...

Uhm can i just have everything?
lol



Http://cocozaahb.com

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous bag!

P.S.: ♥Please don’t forget to join the Sporty Knit Tigh-High Socks GIVEAWAY!♥

Good luck!

Smokylash said...

I love the ring !
Perfect selection !


Kiss,

Mél

daisychain said...

wow the bag and bra!

Raven said...

Awwwww...the rose pieces are so pretty! I adore roses. :D

Thank you for stopping by my blog! So glad to read that you loved my photos! Your blog is also cool! I'm a lover of fashion.

Diana Quintana said...

I totally agree with your choices, and Miu Miu is just too good.

Searching for the perfect white blazer too.

xoxo

www.f-puppet.blogspot.com

mia said...

take always a chance, it's always more fun. the flower clips, the glasses and the golden bells are my favourite

Olga said...

Oh My God ! I'm in love with the draw which is with your blog tittle !
And this selection is gorgeous !

SabinePsynopsis said...

Loving the miu miu platforms, especially in this rose colour. Just gorgeous!

JUST ME said...

I find it hard to believe you're still a teenager.

GREAT writing. Plus, it's about fashion and it's not vapid. Double points.

Anonymous said...

Oooh love all these pieces---especially the blazer and flowers! Thanks for stopping by my blog---loving checking out yours. :)

Melissa~ said...

I love the Miu Miu shoes, so cute.
Great collage, love whta you picked.

kisses!

stylefrontier said...

perfcet bra and platforms!
by the way have just followed you
mind to follow me back? :)

xoxo

shoulderache said...

Those glasses are awesome. I never noticed them before on NAP!

barelyvogue said...

I love every.single.piece! great picks! esp i want those platforms they are killing me. Congrats on 200. BTW whts the title abt?
xx
http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice collage!
the miu miu platforms are awesome!

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

Clara Marinelli said...

I sure would like to wear this !

Agata said...

all the stuff is amazing.. especially Burberry pumps!

kisses,
mainlymint.blogspot.com

MizzJ said...

This collage just speaks to me, it is everything I am loving right now as well!

bravegrrl said...

i love all these picks!!!

sooo happy spring is here!

xo
bravegrrl.blogspot.com