Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Max Mara FW10.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
coutorture

Absolute favourites!

I am hereby inspired to:
  1. wear wide-leg tailored pants tucked into boots
  2. run around all winter with these furry gloves
  3. knit an oversized, patterned jumper
Sounds reasonable enough :)

Max Mara made me smile with the... union, shall we say, of old and new. The concept was so clean and I loved the make-up - those eyes are so sharp and intense, but simple.

Agreed??

*love*

xx

9 comments:

Vanilla said...

Wow i love the second picture :)the embroidery is beautiful

Love vanilla

That Girl Lucy said...

ahh that gold and black sweater!!
love, love, love.

ryder said...

i like the collection

Coco and Zaahb said...

Im totally with you on the "run around all winter with the gloves"

lol


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Karlie looks fierce!

Romany said...

I agree this collection is simply gorgeous, especially the oversized pattern jumper (I, too, am inspired to knit myself one and wear it all winter-long haha)!
Romany
xx
p.s. I've made a little mention of a post you did a few weeks ago (which I just found out about today whilst writing on the same subject, coincidentally) on my blog if you're interested... ;)

Anonymous said...

the black fur gloves are so cute!

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

Clara Marinelli said...

Thanks for your comment, I'll be following you.

Clara Marinelli said...

You also have a great header by the way.