



vogue.com
Once I got over the novelty of Constance with with black hair, I realised that this uniform look that made the models almost indistinguishable, and so I was focusing less on whether or not the looks suited the individual, and more on the very design - no questions asked.
I guess some would argue against this, and I'm all for individuality, identity, etc. but I must say, this time, I appreciated it. Alber Elbaz threw in so many subtle twists to complement the asymmetry and drapes, that looking at it now while I'm writing this, I see so many things I didn't see before.
I love the single glove in the first and third - cherry on the icing on the amazing amazing cuppycake, I tell you :)
Agreed?
*love*
xx















13 comments:
Such a gorgeous collection!
Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com
agreed! on all accounts.
xx www.humiliatedforyou.blogspot.com
ps. my word verification word is polisipomp... what a cool word :)
Ahhh indeed it is a few shades lighter. :)
Very classy looks!
Very cool! I love that second jacket, and all the gloves, too!
The model is gorgeous, she reminds me of the girl in the George Michael "Father Figure" video back in the day...xoxo
thanks for the comment!! and i adore your blog and outfits
Great blog you've got here, and the lanvin FW collection looks great and very sophisticated!
Love the collection it looks chic and sophisticated, I really like the last dress!
cute blog! I'm a new follower : )
please check out my site too when you get a chance:
www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com
oh yes such amaazing and inspiring collection
amazing, bold pieces.
theory of a fashion victim
xoxo
agreed :)
i love all the details in this collection!
love! the last one is my favorite.
Post a Comment