Wednesday, 3 March 2010

"Look at any black-and-white movie; everybody is smoking." ~ Loni Anderson.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Alice in the Eve Slouch Panel Tee - Dotti Wet Look Leggings - Agent99 Oversized Cardigan - Night Market Pile Necklace

Playing around with black and white this afternoon - clothing and photography :) The sunlight didn't come down as low as I would have liked, but hey: what can you do.

More experimental photos on the beloved Canon 7D to come!

P.S. Please pardon the shocking state of my hair :p

*love*

xx

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these photos! and your outfit!
xxx

Karoline said...

Wonderful pic's, and great outfit:)

Katerina Kazia said...

great look! congrats for your taste!

Coco and Zaahb said...

Ugh i wish i had a Cannon or a nikon
Cute top i like it a lot


Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

holy cow you have a 7D ?!
im sooo jealous !
these photos are super fab !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
I love your black and white photos.

Unknown said...

thanks for commenting or i never would have found your blog! your header is amazing, as is the necklace you're wearing in these shots!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Fabulous photo, you look amazing!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look and photos, darling!

xoxox,
CC

mia said...

lovely tshirt and cardigan

Tabitha said...

LOVE your necklaces. SO pretty!

Anna-Lena said...

wonderful dramatic and passionate pics!!!really..lovely!
hugs
anna

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm definitely going to follow yours!

Also I love these pictures! The black and white turned out well! You look great!

Luna said...

great photos and great outfit.
the first is amazing.

Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo

bananas. said...

such a simple yet classy outfit that states so much.

you look fabulous darling! xo.

emily said...

beautiful photos, love the simplicity and elegance of your outfit.

-emilyviveur

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit and the photos!!!

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Love it. so so good!

em.me.ma said...

beatuiful neckalce!

yellowscarff.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

u r seriously gorgeous. ever think about modeling?

Walk of Fashion

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog! You have very good style on everything! I wish I was more into fashion myself :P I love the vintage feel I get from alot of your posts. Thanks for commenting on my blog I'm gonna follow you :D

makeupbysnowbunny2022.blogspot.com