Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Autumn breeze sequence.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So I had this dress, from about a year ago, from a little boutique near me (which I've since forgotten the name of :p) and it had this black tube part across the top, which made it a supremely awkward length, but I couldn't bring myself snip it because the hem was so perfectly finished. Pulled it out today and flipped the top inwards - voila! The skirt is now the whole dress - this wonderful mess of brights that I wanted to wear before it got too cold.

Worn with my lovely Zoe Wittner wedge boots, and the gorgeous (coincidentally same green) ring I got in Canberra - not that you can really see it here :)

Quick apology for the weird quality of the photos - used a friend's Canon today (before going out to dinner) and I didn't want to mess with his custom settings, so the flash went a little crazy :D

*love*

xx

20 comments:

Stacy said...

you're gorgeous!! love the colours on the dress :)

just curious; how tall are you?

T&F x

Jess said...

Ahhh those boots are gorgeous dear! Love that first shot, its amazingggggggggg

syan said...

Oh wow I wish it was me, the photo you commented on tumblr! Its Hanna Beth babe :D Sorry took me so long to drop by! Still figuring out how the comment thing works. Love the dress btw! xx

diptea said...

You look like a very psychedelic chic fairy. :)

BOY MOMENTS said...

late shot is my favourite!

Abby said...

whoa, freaking cutetown!

and so shiny shiny! huzzah!

x

Unknown said...

amazing dress, and those shots are amzing!

daisychain said...

Wow, how gorgeous x

Coco and Zaahb said...

I actually really like the way the pictures look
no need for apologies

Http://cocozaahb.com

Anonymous said...

lovely shots! adore the dress and shoes <3 :P

fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com

Krislyn said...

amazing amazing shoes. you have no idea. oh my god.

Smokylash said...

This dress is amazing !!! I love it :)


Thanks for your comment it's nice !!

Kiss,
Mél

Andrea Morgenstern said...

love the pics <3

Andy Torres said...

you re gorgeous ! :)

xoxo
Andy

Lilian Larrañaga said...

hey Margaret! thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your photos are amazing and you have a great style!! :)
xoxo!!
Li.

Candy Rosie said...

I love itt !!!!!!

xx


Candy

Anonymous said...

omg love ur zoe wittner wedge boots... totally hot!

Mary Lee said...

wow that dress is cool :)

CHRISTERIC said...

beautiful dress and SHOES!!! LOVE! xxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi !
Thanks...
You're beautiful ! <3

Xoxo, theoriquement-amandine.blogspot.com