
Zimmermann Laced Jersey Mini Dress - Ray-Ban Large Wayfarer Acetate Sunglasses - Temperley London Electric Leather Belt - Alexander Wang Rocco Mini Studded Leather Bag - Agent 99 Cat Beanie - Roberto Cavalli Enamel Snake Bracelet - John Hardy Bamboo Silver Bangle - Miu Miu Satin Platform Pumps
That Zimmermann dress is quite possibly the love of my life - the lacedness makes for an understated strong shoulder, then everything else just falls into place. Threw in a few more lovelies - the Wang Rocco bag (aaah) and the sought for Miu Miu SS10 pumps. How cute is that cat beanie!? I want :D
*love*
xx















12 comments:
Ohhh to have that bag.... I need it! Love the larger wayfarer too
I love the Miu Miu's, they are gorgeous! :)
Love vanilla
love the cat beanie, bag and mini dress. What a cute robber I would make in it :P
I saw hat cat beanie on general pant's website and lusted!
Gorgeous dress and shoes too <3
TEE&FAME x
I love the shoes and that little hat is awesome
Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com
Gorgeous picks... that dress is fabulous! Loving the bag and shoes as well. Then again, I'm very partial to an all-black outfit...
I love this bag and those shoes
That snake bracelet is so realistic...! Such a gorgeous blog all your posts are so fashionable and pretty...am following!
Love love love,
Erin
xx
omg love it! and the miu miu's are amazing!!
olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
xx
i agree with everyones comment on the shoes. theyre gorgeous and look pretty comfy.
the beanie is awesome!
www.thepaisleypeacock.net
love it all (but especially the heels)
Post a Comment