Thursday, 18 March 2010

Oh Happy Day.

Photobucket
fashiongonerogue

Liu Wen is incredible. How much does this completely encapsulate everything the Alexander Wang SS10 collection had to say? It blows my mind :) Such a lovely way to end my day, I'll say. That sweater dress is incredible (and matching cut-out socks!)

Another lovely thing: I was flicking through all my favourite blogs yesterday and was so surprised and doubly flattered to see that fellow Aussie blogger, the lovely Jes (of one of my favourite blogs, harlequin's party), had done a post about my blog! Jes has such a wonderful, inspirational blog that gets me creatively thinking every single day - so it was so lovely of her :) Check out the post and her amazing blog here.

And yet another thing: 150 followers! Thank you all so much :) I love posting what I do, and it means so much that you guys read it!

One more day, friends! Just one. And then we're free to tear up the streets :) (I think I've done a smiley face overkill... :D)

*love*

xx

9 comments:

Coco and Zaahb said...

I love Liu wen she's great
&congrats on 150 followers


Http://cocozaahb.com

Stacy said...

Liu Wen = fellow Asian and amazing!
The wangster. ALways gets it right.

x

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah this is great, I love the movement

Jess said...

Naww. Your a sweetie, you didn't have to do that! Giddy over that whole outfit, the dress the shoes the socks. AMAZING! Liu Wen works it so well.

I have a feeling its going to be a great weekend!

Ashley Morgan said...

Congrats on the 150! that's so great! I appreciate that you put so much into your posts :)

Anonymous said...

am obsessed with that whole take on sport look...whopper photographry too ;)

Love love love,

Erin

xx

STOCKHOLM AND SOUTH said...

CONGRATS!!!
great picture!

Veronica said...

omg i love your draw where is the title..is soo cute!
btw..thanks for your comment... i like your blog..will follow..<3

Berlin said...

Haha, jogging in style with a pose =)