Monday, 15 February 2010

She found love in a mailbox on the corner.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My latest favourites in model street style :)

I know I've been lacking in outfit posts: I'm currently making the most beautiful pair of shorts out of a pair of tailored trousers that no longer suit being trousers... so I thought I'd wait till the sewing is done on that :)

Anticipate, friends - anticipate.

*love*

xx

9 comments:

Bucca said...

love these! Especially the second photo that scarf is beautiful and it gives a real feminine feel to an otherwise mod and 'hard' outfit!

Anonymous said...

Model street style will always be my favourite. these are gorgeous looks, love the simplicity.

Isabel said...

i want the chanel classic flap. dying for it. but sadly id have to save for a year to get it :(

Walk of Fashion

Jess said...

Love the blazer in first shot and bag in second shot.
Ohhh i want to wear nice clothes everyday instead of a drab uniform... neeed a new job..

Oh i just noticed the boots in 2nd shot too. Love~

Josie said...

I so love both of these -- obviously, I'm in love with the bag in the first shot... Wish I had the legs to pull off leather leggings! And love that gorgeous coat in the second!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Lenka James said...

I love their style they look so classy and edgy

mia said...

the first one is so elegant. adore it

Prutha Raithatha said...

ha... we just spoted the second model at NYFW wearing the same outfit last week... check it out

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

Glad you all like the post! :)