Saturday, 20 February 2010

They with the power.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
tfs -thecobrasnake - models.com - thecobrasnake - thecobrasnake - tfs - models.com - thecobrasnake - thecobrasnake - thecobrasnake - thecobrasnake - models.com - tfs

NYFW in beautiful photos that I've collected over the past week. Some day, guys, I will be the taker of such photos :)

*love*

xx

7 comments:

Isabel said...

amazing! there is nothing like fashion week!

Walk of Fashion

Josie said...

These pictures are gorgeous -- love them!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

La Dolce Moda said...

AND I'LL BE THERE TO SEE IT! (&blog about them)

beautiful pictures, thanks for stopping by my blog, definitely going to follow you, hope you will too

:)

mariam said...

Thanks for the sweet comment
Gorgeous pictures
& keep stopping by!


http://www.littlevoguette.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Gorgeous sweet. Im sure your set for fabulous things. Very Talented x

Obscura said...

pefect display of fashion week madness.

Prutha Raithatha said...

i love the pic with all the camera people...its soo wierd to see who's behind and the camera....cool pick..thanks for checking my blog out... have some really cool stuff coming up...do check it out again sometime..

xoxo

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/