Saturday, 20 March 2010

"The shortest distance between two points is under construction." ~ Noelie Alito.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
weheartit - weheartit - thecobrasnake - tumblr - tumblr - fashiongonerogue

I'm currently sitting here, philosophising about the self and illusions and the mind, as you do. Needless to say, I'm feeling ridiculously uninspired by all this and don't particularly like that what I'm reading challenges my existence. :) See? I even speak differently when I'm reading Dennett or whatever.

SO here's some fun inspiration for you all to belatedly kickstart your weekend, because that's the way we rock, that's the way we roll, that's the we do it d-do it do it do it d-d-do it.

Strangest mood :)

Happy Saturday all!

Party hard :)

*love*

xx

28 comments:

Jess said...

Love the collection of shots you have here sweet. I'm bored at home feelin very uninspired myself. Time for some music maybe......

Jess said...

Jesus how thick am I? I didn't even think about good old google. I'm going to practice now. If it works ill snap a shot!

Thanks hun!

Anonymous said...

Love Kate. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

liana said...

hey hey thanks for popping by my blog :)

oh love this kate moss image.
oh and flying the grace coddington flag :)
all the editors lined up in a row.

MAC said...

thanks for ur sweet comment!! love ur post and look so yum the chanel cake! love black&white and have fun in weekend!

Zanita said...

My favourite place for inspiration is foto_decadent - so many editorials to access. Sometimes reading blog entries and fashion news sites makes me feel a bit dejected about fashion and social media, its all a bit pointless and shallow - but then when I scan through beautiful editorials its reminds me that fashion and art are like sisters and that we are all united under a shareed passion for the beauty the industry creates. And im re-inspired!
Sorry if that doesnt make any sense!
Catchya round!
zx

Veronica said...

cool picts!!

Sarah-Julia said...

Aah... Fashion, Kate, Chanel, Anna Wintour...
How I love fashion.

Thank you for stopping by on my blog.
Did you draw that picture on the top of the page ?

*

SJ

Joosje said...

Thanks for your comment! Your blog is awesome! I love the pictures!
xxxxxx


http://diy-joosje.blogspot.com/

mel said...

so inspiraing - just loving teh black and white

cathy. said...

love the black and white! and absolutely adore the blog :)

just another blog for me to follow :D

MonsieurMonsieur said...

I am loving this blog! Love the B&W pics.

Does Kate ever take a bad photo?

http://a-textured-life.blogspot.com/

Natascha said...

oh, thank you so much <3

em said...

thank u dear, i like your site too.
im livin life in thailand, lovley!

hug emma

Sarah-Julia said...

Beautiful header/drawing!

;)
*

julianne. said...

such freeking great pictures doll! like your blog too! <3

Anonymous said...

I love Kate Moss's style! Nice pictures!

http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

Marta said...

love the pics you have chosen!

Anonymous said...

loving this inspiration
loving your blog!
thanks for sharing as always darling!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Dannie said...

those glasses are sooo cool, i wanna make a pair!

chrisjinkim said...

I love your lil passage to this... <3

abataba said...

Thanks for your visit!!
You have a wonderful blog, so I add you in my blogroll ;)

bibi said...

these are great pictures,so inspiring =D

VanilahFashion said...

thaks for your lovely comment :)
i love all thes black and whites, so beautiful :)
hope you have a lovely sunday
much love xx

shoulderache said...

Those glasses paired with the expression on that model's face is awesome! Love it!

Bego said...

Wow, your blog caught my attention! Love that black and white cartoon shades! Love it! i'm a new follower :)
-Bego
http://thestylegrabber.blogspot.com/
check out my blog and follow?

Ida said...

That woman is beauti-trasch and I love her : )

Unknown said...

I Love your Blog


justeRyma.blogspot.com
Passe sur mon Blog ;)