




tfs
All I have been thinking about all day is the Alexander McQueen FW10 collection. With 5 minutes to post something for the day before I continue power-summarising The Great Gatsby (which, by the way, is quite wonderful), I can finally explode this thinking into a post as best I can.
You can't live forever. You can't live forever. You can't live forever.
McQueen lives forever. His return to the medieval makes the collection so monumental and pulls it away from the mass-futuristic-innovation that has been happening this season. He brought back everything that runway was starting lose. He merged his individuality and a very rigid time period into this amazing, structured and organic sequence of art.
I think it's only now that we can really say R.I.P.
*love*
xx















14 comments:
every piece is so beautiful. if only i could be so lucky to try on one of them....
Walk of Fashion
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
wow, these peaces are breathtaking!
you have a lovely blog. maybe we can follow each other? (:
xx mona
love the last dress!
wow these pieces are amazing:0
thank you for the comment and your sweet words:)
xx
I can't wait to see how these are produced into ready to wear! THEY BETTER PRODUCE THEM...!!!!
He's amazing! He could only design something like this!! R.I.P.
<3
FOLLOW:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
I agree. Your blog is pretty amazing-- did you sketch your header yourself? Mad skills!!
Love these medieval inspired gowns! they look amazing!
RIP
fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com
it truly is amazing how each piece is so intricate and alive in its own way! i can't believe how unreal these girls/models look (in the best way possible)!
- Robbin
www.hellocreation.blogspot.com
Beautiful.
Long live McQueen!
it really is insane how his last collection was a combination of everything i love about mcqueen. gorgeous clothes, of course. and i love the great gatsby.. just read it for the 4th time this week! :)
xx
fall in love with vika gazinskaya...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/
That collection is simply amazing. x
It's tragic that we'll never get to see any more of his genius designs, but he really did leave with a bang.
Post a Comment